2020 Show Sponsors
Lancaster Insurance Services, established in 1984, specialises in arranging classic car insurance, in addition to a range of other general insurance products.
They live and breathe classics and this is shown through their commitment for sponsoring the UK’s largest classic car event, the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show and now for the first time Classic & Supercars at Sherborne Castle.
Using their carefully selected panel of insurers, and network of car clubs, they have a number of avenues available to get a great deal on your insurance.
Sponsors of the Marque Feature – Bentley Hampshire
Bentley is driven by the idea that that luxury and performance are complementary, not irreconcilable opposites. An irresistible combination. As well as Bentley engineering impressive high performance cars for the track, the marque has always focused on creating exquisite and luxurious handcrafted interiors for its road cars. This unique combination is at the heart of what Bentley is today, which you can see clearly when the Continental GT3 roars around Le Mans or a Continental GT3-R cruises down the street.
As an official Bentley Motors dealership, Bentley Hampshire offer a range of manufacturer approved services aimed at maintaining the power and performance of your Bentley vehicle.
Sponsors of the Literature Printing
Old Mill Accounts & Financial Planners provide life enhancing Tax, Accountancy and Financial Planning for you, your family and your business.
Our core principles are to listen to you to ensure a complete understanding of your affairs; to understand your financial position to ensure the best recommendations are made and to advise you soundly by using our knowledge, experience and imagination.
Sponsors of the Electric Area
Poole Accident Repair is an award-winning accident repair centre in Poole, Dorset with state-of-the-art equipment. Their technicians can repair all makes and models of cars and light commercial vehicles at competitive rates. A team of skilled professionals work extremely hard to ensure customer service and repairs are kept at a consistently high level.
Over one million pounds has been invested in the building which houses two low bake ovens, a specialist aluminium booth, and the latest CarBench jig chassis alignment system.
The 2019 event was also supported by:
- Abbey 104 – Show Promotion
- Bradfords Building Supplies – Dumpy Bags
- Brotherwood – Mobility services sponsorship
- Castle Gardens – Horticultural displays
- Charterhouse – Auction
- Francis Bugler – Site Vehicles
- Haynes International Motor Museum – Forecourt Display
- P A Security Services – Fire Extinguishers
- Rocketbox Design – Show Site Map Graphic design
- Sherborne Castle Estates – Security Fencing and Site Services
- Symonds and Sampson (Sherborne) – Roadside Advertising Sponsors
- South West Coaches – Administration Facilities
- The Digby Tap – Bar services
- Waitrose – Catering for Members’ Marquee and Marshals
- West County Cars – Showguide