The event, which is now established as one of the UK’s premier car shows, has in recent years raised over £230,000 for national and local charities.
The headline charity for the 2022 show will be announced soon.
The British Heart Foundation was our headline charity for the 2019 show.
The British Heart Foundation research all heart and circulatory diseases and the things that cause them. Heart disease, stroke, vascular dementia, diabetes and many more. All connected, all under our microscope. Their research is the promise of future cures and treatments. The promise to protect the people we love.
In 2019 the Classic & Supercars Show also supported the following local charities:
- Blackmore Vale Riding for the Disabled
- Joseph Weld Hospice
- Life Education Wessex
- Samaritans of Yeovil, Sherborne & District
- Sherborne Area Youth and Community Centre
- Sherborne Good Neighbours
- South Somerset Community Transport
- Stoke sub Hamdon Sport and Recreational Trust
- The Balsam Centre
- The Pod
- The Rendezvous Sherborne
- Yeovil Free Wheelers
- Yeovil Opportunity Group
- Future Roots – care farming in Dorset
- Somerset Citizens Advice Bureau
- Wincanton Parkinson’s