We have them all at Sherborne Castle Classic & Supercars
THE NOT TO BE MISSED DAY OUT on Sunday 17th July.
Here is a taster of what you will see.
- McLaren P1, Ferrari 458 Speciale, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 599, Tesla SP90D, Porsche 991GT3, Jaguar F Type Project 7, Audi R8 V10 and many other Supercars from private collections.
- Rybrook Specialist Cars are sponsoring the Rolls Royce special feature at the show and together with the Rolls Royce Enthusiast Club and private owners they will be providing cars tracing the history of the marque from early days to the present.
- On the castle forecourt will be the 1905 Fiat/Isotto-Fraschini record car, the 1905 60hp- 9 litre Maudslay race car and the Haynes Museum’s 27 litre Merlin engined ‘Manchester’ Special. These mighty chain driven monsters will fire-up on the day!
- Complementing the above special features, there will be in excess of 1600 cars on display, ranging from individuals with their cherished possession, to local and specialist car clubs, American cars, hot rods and famous rally cars.
- Over 100 trade and craft stands and an autojumble also on site,
- Lamborghini, McLaren and PistonHeads tours arriving during the day.
The show now in its 13th year is one of the biggest car shows in the South West, with over 8,000 people attending last year. It is managed by a not-for-profit limited company, providing a fun day out for both the enthusiast and the family, whilst raising funds for charities supported by the Rotary clubs of Yeo Vale and Sherborne Castles. £20,000 was raised for charity last year, and the aim is to improve on this in 2016.