Find out about Car Club Judging.
Private Vehicle Entries
|Pre-booked Private Cars:||Classic Cars|| £12
|| Per car – includes all occupants
See Note (3) & (8) below
|‘On the day’ Classics:||Classic Cars – Gate prices|| £12pp
|| Per Adult – under 16 yrs free
See Note (3) & (11) below
Trade, Car Club and Motor Dealer Exhibitors
***ONLY A FEW TRADE STANDS & CAR CLUB SPACES LEFT.
PLEASE EMAIL US BEFORE BOOKING. firstname.lastname@example.org
|*** Trade Stands:|| 7.5×7.5m (25x25ft)
Max 2 plots – See Note (4) below
| ***Car Club Plot:
Find out about Car Club Judging
| 7.5x15m (25x50ft) – circa 5 cars
15x15m (50x50ft) – circa 10 cars
|£10 per car|| –
Max 4 plots – See Note (5) below
|Autojumble:||7.5×7.5m (25x25ft)||£35||Max 3 plots – See Note (6) below|
| Craft Fair – Outside:
Craft Fair – Marquee:
|PLEASE EMAIL US PRIOR TO BOOKING 7.5×7.5m (25x25ft)
Wooden 1.8M (6ft)
Max 3 plots
- Booking Forms – All Exhibitor bookings can be made by completing a simple online form. For Catering bookings please see note 9 below.
- Showguide – A Free Showguide, cover price £3.00, is issued to each stand holder, Car Club exhibitor and pre-booked car owner and with public entry for one family member – View Showfield Map
- Vehicle Eligibility – The event is open to any Pre-War cars and Post War Classic cars introduced prior to 1985, plus later Sports and Grand Touring cars and other cars of special interest, including Kit Cars, Specials, Replicas, American Cars, Custom Cars, Hot Rods and Modified Cars.
- Trade & Motor Dealer Stands – For the display of Vintage, Classic or Modern Cars and for strictly ‘Motor Related’ products or services only.
Plots: 7.5×7.5M(25x25ft)@£100ea and for multiples thereof; 15x15M(50x50ft)@£300ea – max 2 plots.
- Car Club Stands – Available to Car Clubs who may separately charge their individual members for display, the actual number of cars displayed is at club organisers’ discretion.
Plots: 7.5x15M(25x50ft) circa 5 cars – £10 per car and 15x15M(50x50ft) circa 10 cars – £10 per car, max – 4 plots
Price includes – all occupants of each car, a free Showguide and passes etc.
Find out about Car Club Judging.
- Autojumble Stalls – For any motor related products or spares only. No bric-a-brac, antiques or other non-related material permitted.
Stalls: 7.5×7.5M (25x25ft) @£35.00ea – max 3 stalls
- Craft Stalls -There is a dedicated craft area with a marquee and adjacent outside stalls for quality products, including art, greetings cards, pottery, woodworking, jewellery, clothing (quality/retro), specialist foods, etc.
Marquee – 3M (10ft) frontage x 2M (6.5ft) deep @ £35ea, max 2 stalls
Outside – 7.5×7.5M (25x25ft) @ £35ea, max 3 stalls
Tables – 1.8M (6ft) trestle tables are available at £7.00ea.
- Individual Private Car Entries – The pre-booked entry fee is £12.00 including all occupants. The entry fee includes:
– Entry to this event with passes and instructions for dedicated Showfield parking
– Admission to the grounds and gardens at Sherborne Castle
– A free copy of the Showguide
- Catering Stands – All catering stands must be booked using the Catering Pitches Booking Form that can be downloaded here.
- Exhibitor and Stand Set up and Breakdown – Set-up -Friday & Saturday 10am to 7pm, Sunday -7am to 9am.
PLEASE NOTE: All stand/stalls must be fully set-up by 9am on show day and all stands must remain static until 4pm. (Public open hours are 9.30am to 4pm) Exhibitor parking is free and located at the East end of Showfield B. Breakdown may commence from 4pm on show day and must be completed by 12.00 noon on the following Monday.
- ‘On the Day’ Entries – Cars which meet the vehicle eligibility criteria, see note 3, will be separately parked in a dedicated showfield area. Fees are charged ‘on the day’ at the entrance to this area as follows – £12.00 per adult (under 16yrs free), price includes one copy of the Showguide.
- Public Admission – See Visitor Guide
Exclusive Benefits – Become a Member and turn your visit into a fantastic day out. Access unrivalled show facilities throughout the day – Find out more.