Everything you need to know to exhibit at this year’s show,
whether you want to display your vehicle, car club or run a trade stand.
Find out about Car Club Judging.
Private Vehicle Entries
|Pre-booked Private Cars:||Classic Cars|| £12
|| Per car – includes all occupants
See Note (3) & (8) below
|‘On the day’ Classics:||Classic Cars – Gate prices|| £12pp
|| Per Adult – under 16 yrs free
See Note (3) & (11) below
Trade, Car Club and Motor Dealer Exhibitors
|Trade Stands:|| 7.5×7.5m (25x25ft)
Max 2 plots – See Note (4) below
| Car Club Plot:
Find out about Car Club Judging
| 7.5x15m (25x50ft) – circa 5 cars
15x15m (50x50ft) – circa 10 cars
|£10 per car|| –
Max 4 plots – See Note (5) below
|Autojumble:||7.5×7.5m (25x25ft)||£35||Max 3 plots – See Note (6) below|
| Craft Fair – Outside:
Craft Fair – Marquee:
| 7.5×7.5m (25x25ft)
| Max 3 plots
Max 2 plots
See Note (7) below
- Booking Forms – All stand and pre-booked private entries can be booked online or you can request a mailed copy from email@example.com.
- Showguide – A Free Showguide, cover price £3.00, is issued to each stand holder, Car Club exhibitor and pre-booked car owner and with public entry for one family member.
- Vehicle Eligibility – The event is open to any Pre-War cars and Post War Classic cars introduced prior to 1985, plus later Sports and Grand Touring cars and other cars of special interest, including Kit Cars, Specials, Replicas, American Cars, Custom Cars, Hot Rods and Modified Cars.
- Trade & Motor Dealer Stands – For the display of Vintage, Classic or Modern Cars and for strictly ‘Motor Related’ products or services only.
Plots: 7.5×7.5M(25x25ft)@£100ea and for multiples thereof; 15x15M(50x50ft)@£300ea – max 2 plots.
- Car Club Stands – Available to Car Clubs who may separately charge their individual members for display, the actual number of cars displayed is at club organisers’ discretion.
Plots: 7.5x15M(25x50ft) circa 5 cars – £10 per car and 15x15M(50x50ft) circa 10 cars – £10 per car, max – 4 plots
Price includes – all occupants of each car, a free Showguide (cover price £3) and passes etc.
Find out about Car Club Judging.
- Autojumble Stalls – For any motor related products or spares only. No bric-a-brac, antiques or other non-related material permitted.
Stalls: 7.5×7.5M (25x25ft) @£35.00ea – max 3 stalls
- Craft Stalls -There is a dedicated craft area with a marquee and adjacent outside stalls for quality products, including art, greetings cards, pottery, woodworking, jewellery, clothing (quality/retro), specialist foods, etc.
Marquee – 3M (10ft) frontage x 2M (6.5ft) deep @ £35ea, max 2 stalls
Outside – 7.5×7.5M (25x25ft) @ £35ea, max 3 stalls
Tables – 1.8M (6ft) trestle tables are available at £7.00ea.
- Individual Private Car Entries – The pre-booked entry fee is £12.00 including all occupants. The entry fee includes:
– Entry to this event with passes and instructions for dedicated Showfield parking
– Admission to the grounds and gardens at Sherborne Castle
– A free copy of the Showguide (cover price £3)
- Catering Stands – All catering stands must be booked through the catering contractor Gilcombe Farm – Contact George Portch at George@gilcombefarm.co.uk.
- Exhibitor and Stand Set up and Breakdown – Stands may be erected between 09.00-18.00hrs on Friday or Saturday 13th & 14th July otherwise all Exhibitors and Stand holders must complete set up between 07.00-09.00hrs on Sunday 15th July. Stand breakdown and Exhibitor departure is from 16.30hrs on Sunday 15th July and must be completed by 12.00hrs on Monday 16thJuly .
- ‘On the Day’ Entries – Cars which meet the vehicle eligibility criteria, see note 3, will be separately parked in a dedicated showfield area. Fees are charged ‘on the day’ at the entrance to this area as follows – £12.00 per adult (under 16yrs free), price includes one copy of the Showguide.
- Public Admission – See Visitor Guide
Exclusive Benefits – Become a Member and turn your visit into a fantastic day out. Access unrivalled show facilities throughout the day – Find out more.