Over 1,000 cars are booked for display on Sunday and we are expecting another 350 to arrive on the day.
The show field is divided into a number of areas.
Gold Area – this is our very special exhibit area where you can expect to see:
- 55 Lotus marque, feature and super car exhibits.
- 34 car clubs will be exhibiting 470 cars
- 70 cars being exhibited on 21 trade stands.
- 80 American cars and Hot Rods in our special American section
- 19 Craft stalls
- 18 Autojumblers
- 280 cars in the categories, Classic cars introduced prior to 1985 , sports cars, grand touring cars and other cars of special interest
And when you have found your way around all this, sample our wide range of food on offer, enjoy the jazz band, and then check out our special features, The Angelic Bulldog Project, The Bulldog Autogyro and finally test your skills on the Bloodhound Driving Experience simulator.