Now in its 15th year in the beautiful grounds of Sherborne Castle, Dorset, the Classic & Supercars Show has the largest display of Vintage, Classic & Supercars in the South West.
We are expecting over 2000 vehicles to be on display at this year’s show. Here are just some of the cars that were seen at the 2016 event (totals in brackets), many of which will be here again this year:
- Rolls Royce (60 cars including the Feature display of 18) – View Gallery
- Classic (pre-1985 models), Sports and High Performance Cars (332 from 60 different manufacturers) – View Gallery
- Supercars (33) – View Gallery
- Rally Cars (15) – View Gallery
- Pre-War (15) – View Gallery
- American Cars (78) – View Gallery
- American Hot Rods and Custom Cars (32) – View Gallery
- Replicas, Kit and Specials (15)
- Tour Cars – McLaren, Lamborghini , Aston Martin and PistonHeads (56) – View Gallery
- Car Clubs (47 Displaying 608 cars)
If you wish to display an individual vehicle or as a Club, please see the Exhibitors Guide.